DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Adult Oncology Nurse Navigator? At the TriStar Division Office, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will function as a member of the multidisciplinary team as an advocate and educator for patients from point of entry, through diagnostic studies, diagnosis and treatment plan for cancer through survivorship.
- You will build a relationship with patients and physicians, to coordinate a plan of care including appointments, transportation, education, provision and / or enablement of support services and representation within the multidisciplinary care environment.
- You will assume responsibility and accountability for the management of resources to achieve efficient, high quality outcomes for each cancer patient including support for interdisciplinary and cross facility collaboration e.g. tumor boards, and referrer communication.
- You will track performance of the program in line with HCA, division and facility goals (growth, quality, practice guidelines, etc.) and identify opportunities to streamline care practice, for example through development of evidence-based guidelines.
- You will serve as a liaison between the patient and family, primary care physician, internal and external care providers, specialists, referrers, support network members e.g. social workers, and the wider healthcare community. This role will include conducting internal and external outreach and marketing.
- Qualifications - External
- Graduate of an accreditedNursing program
- BSN or higher required.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Tennessee required.
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) certification preferred.
- Oncology Nursing experience REQUIRED
- Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Thoracic/Lung oncology nursing experience 3-5 years preferred.
- Experience in program development.
- Experience as a nurse navigator and / or patient educator in oncology preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website