DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Speech Therapist today with Redmond Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Speech Therapist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will evaluate, plan and deliver individualized, age-appropriate patient care in the field of Speech Therapy
- You will act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Speech Therapist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited school in SLP with a Master's degree in SLP
- New graduates considered; experience preferred in certain areas. CCC preferred but will consider a CFY in SLP.
- CPR certification within 30 days of hire.
- Current licensure in the state of Georgia in respective discipline
- Strong communication skills; customer service mindset; team player.
- Adheres to professional standards, codes of ethics, system and department policies and procedures. Incorporates the philosophies of continuous quality improvement, customer service and teamwork into daily routine.
- May require travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website