Four year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Leverage product knowledge and local market intelligence.
• Build key relationships with top accounts within respective channel.
• Surveys market area to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products. Assists in the development of sales forecasts. Plans for sales activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and strategies and securing resources.
• Influence sales rep performance by measuring and reporting results and evaluating performance. Provides leadership by developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
• Conduct training sessions and monitor adherence to brand standards throughout area of responsibility.
• Plans and participates in general market sales meetings. Prepares and maintains required paperwork, reports, and records.
Apply on company website