Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Lead CT Technologist? At Research Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Research Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Lead CT Technologist like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Under the general direction of the Radiology Director, Medical Director and the Supervisor, coordinates the flow of the daily activities in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- The majority (75+) of time for this position involves aspects of the performance of CT procedures including contrast studies.
- Prepares schedules for assigned staff of approval and participates in team interviews with candidates for positions in assignment area.
- Team Leader provides input for performance appraisals of assigned team members to the Supervisor and or Director.
- May assist with audit and correction of department payroll records.
- Assists with implementation of policies and procedures to meet the various accrediting agencies' regulations and laws.
- Responsible for interfacing with other departments, physicians and their office staff, patients, families, visitors and Radiology employees as needed.
- Performs duties of CT technologist, including call rotation coverage.
- Assists radiologists and other department technologists in performing procedures as needed.
What Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic technology leading to either a 2-year certificate or a 4-year Bachelors of Science in Radiologic Technology.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with additional certification in CT (ARRT CT).
- Must be familiar with all aspects of CT procedures including the various supplies and techniques used.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in hospital setting for CT including trauma and biopsies.
- Good organization skills and ability to maintain all associated documentation for section ordering. If applicable, familiar with certification requirements
- CT Scanners including contrast media injectors, PACS, digital imaging; associated patient care equipment for monitoring and maintenance purposes, computer, RIS/HIS, phone, fax and paging system.
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral. Able to project a positive, can do attitude. Able to quickly problem solve when confronted with complex operational issues.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Computerized Tomography Technician must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Research Medical Center is a 585+ bed hospital. Our hospital offers an array of medical and health clinic services. This includes women's services offering obstetrics and fertility, an emergency room, and a trauma center. We offer a Stroke Center, a walk-in clinic, and orthopedics across three Kansas City locations. Our specialty care areas include a Chest Pain Center, Level I Trauma Center, Breast Care Center, Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Programs, and Primary Stroke Center. We are one of 10 HCA Midwest Health hospitals in Kansas City and surrounding areas
Research Psychiatric Center is a 95+ bed facility. We offer acute inpatient, day treatment, and community-based outpatient behavioral healthcare. We treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults for emotional disorders, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and licensed professional counselors. We are committed to delivering our patients skilled compassionate care regardless of age or circumstance.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Lead CT Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website