Customer Service Representative
Paid Training, Competitive Compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(K), and Endless Career Growth Opportunities!
Interview Today! Immediate Start Dates Available!
Are you ready to reward yourself with a stable, fun, and challenging career in Customer Service? At ResultsCX, we will invest in you and your career journey. You can expect exceptional training delivered by servant leaders that will help you exceed in your professional goals and provide essential tools that help you deliver exceptional customer experiences. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and the reason we have been recognized for award winning service to the customers and communities in which we serve.
We expect greater of ourselves... What's Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!What job duties can I expect to perform as a Customer Service Representative?
- Providing clear, concise, and thoughtful instructions
- Answering customer questions and providing helpful solutions
- Promoting products and services for our clients
- Resolving customer complaints with fast, friendly, and courteous service
- Consistently deliver a positive and world class customer experience via phone, web chat or email
- Provide detailed summaries of customer calls in our CRM Database
- Collaborate with leadership to improve our Customer Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games and parties
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Flexible work schedule options
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don't miss out! Training classes are forming now! Spaces are limited so apply now to secure your spot!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website