Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are looking for a Counter Sales Representative to join our Rexel team in Alexandria, VA!
Looking to start an exciting new career? Rexel offers excellent career opportunities for people who are friendly, motivated, and passionate about providing incredible customer service.
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and building relationships with our customers.
- Driving electrical distribution sales for our counter business
- Developing account plans/penetration strategy
- Performing all aspects of selling to maintain and develop new or existing customers
- Ensure safe working conditions and safety procedures are followed
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring to Rexel:
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with electrical products, sales and order entry systems (a plus, but not required)
What Rexel Offers You:
- Regular hours: Monday – Friday, no weekends!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Financial Incentive Plans
- Vacation, Sick and Personal time off, plus paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Programs
- Ongoing training and development
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Discount programs
- Additional Voluntary Benefits – Pet insurance, Legal Coverage, etc.
Please submit resume at https://jobs.rexel.com
Rexel USA is an electrical supply distributor providing a wide range of electrical parts and components for electricians and contractors as well as large industrial organizations. We partner with the best manufacturers of power distribution, lighting & controls, electrical wiring devices, conduit, tools, security equipment and automation controls. In addition to our online store currently Rexel has a distribution network of over 180 warehouse storefront locations throughout the U.S. Our unique range of electrical supplies and decades-long, proven service track record have led professionals to choose us as their go-to electrical supply partner.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Counter Sales Representative 96366 Alexandria Rexel C&I Branch Field Sales Sales/Marketing
Nearest Major Market: Alexandria
Nearest Secondary Market: Washington DC
Apply on company website