We are hiring for:Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN / PT / Macon
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
Job Summary:Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care and services to persons with disabilities in residential homes and/or vocational centers at a single business location. Relies on knowledge, experience, and judgment to accomplish tasks in combination with clinical supervision from the registered nurse and direction from the Registered Nurse and/or Administrator.
Sign On Bonus: $4,000 for full time employees.
- Bonus is for full time employees and paid out according to training schedule.
Starting Pay: $23.00
Job Responsibilities: provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care and services to persons with disabilities by performing the following duties:
- Assists RN and professional staff in delivering quality nursing services to persons supported.
- Administers specified medications. Removes expired medications from circulation and access.
- Takes historical information and records persons' supported vital signs.
- Observes person's supported mannerisms and reports adverse reactions to medication or treatment as needed.
- Advocates for individuals with IDD
- Participates as an intricate part of the interdisciplinary team for the people we support
- Excellent listening and communication skills, can pick up on nonverbal communication and is eager to provide quality services.
- New graduates are encouraged and welcome to apply
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Valid state Licensed Practical Nurse certification
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and provide CPR after certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Flexible scheduling options are available.
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situations
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you've earned from hours you've already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website