We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Are you a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities and behavioral health care needs?
Then join RHA! RHA is seeking an organized and positive Resource Counselor for our START program.
Our START Resource Counselor serves as the primary contact for direct services in the START Program (Systematic, Therapeutic, Assessment, Resource, and Treatment) to provide community based intervention and prevention services to individuals with developmental disabilities ad behavioral health care needs. The START Program relies on integrated care and treatment with collaboration among all team members. The services in the START Program include collaborative contacts, after hour contacts, emergency team meetings and Therapeutic Group programming.
Our ideal START Resource Counselor is an excellent communicator and cooperative team player who excels at interviewing the people we serve to learn about their interests and goals, even individuals who cannot communicate verbally. You must also be detail-oriented and have excellent written communication skills to develop and disseminate person-centered plans.
To qualify for the Counselor position the employee must have:
- Bachelor degree and one year of experience OR a high school diploma or GED and five years of experience, have direct support experience with individuals with mental health and developmental disabilities diagnosis who have serious behavior challenges and experience with crisis management and counseling.
- Valid drivers license (this is a condition of employment) including personal vehicle insurance coverage for liability.
- Must maintain proficiency in company sponsored training and certifications specified and or required by future company regulations. Maintain CPR and First Aid certification. Successfully complete and maintain training courses as required or amended by company policy.
- Must be able to demonstrated proficiency in CPR from floor level.
- Practicing CPR skills will require you to work on your hands and knees, bending, standing and lifting.
RHA Behavioral Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website