BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Superintendent I to join our team. In this position you will focus on the back-end of the construction process, coordinating the activities of new home construction at the sub-division level according to the Company's standards and processes. Additionally, you will ensure that quality and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process while overseeing subcontractors, Assistant Superintendents and Laborers while maintaining job-site safety and OSHA compliance.
- Manages the construction and completion of quality houses within desired time frames and standards set by the Company and the Project Manager.
- Maintains inventory in a condition presentable to potential customers and within the acceptable standards of the Company Oversees and schedules all construction related activities on a given project or multiple projects for residential housing.
- Delegates appropriately to Assistant Superintendents, Laborers and subcontractors.
- Manages and controls all direct and indirect construction expenditures for sub-division.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, philosophies of the Company and all required paperwork.
- Trains sub-contractors regarding Company policies and procedures, including safety and OSHA compliance.
- Safeguards the job site from hazardous situations and material (per SWPPP) and ADEQ
- Interacts with local governing jurisdiction to obtain all required inspections that conform to the master plan approvals.
- Manages and obtains Certificate of Occupancies within the local jurisdiction
- Manages the completion of homeowner orientations, expedites completion of homeowner orientation letter items and orientation repair items within the desired time frames set by the Project Manager and Company
Education: High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous construction internship experience or experience with building trades with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of technical aspects of construction
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to carry out tasks and resolve customer issues with some direction
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
- Base Salary: $50,000-$65,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Bonus Type: Quarterly Production
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website