This opportunity allows the perfect balance of work and play in this beautiful Berkshire resort community.
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology
- General and subspecialty Otolaryngology interests welcome
- Focus in Allergy a plus, but not essential
- Call 1:4
- Employed opportunity with Berkshire Health System, an affiliate of University of Massachusetts
- Competitive compensation package with 4 weeks off, 10 days of CME and 9 holidays.
- Graduating fellows and practicing Otolaryngologists are welcome
- 2021 and 2022 start dates available
- Year-round recreational activities, world renowned music, art, theater and museums. They are all here!
Click to contact
Your CV will be considered confidential until you authorize its release.
OtolaryngologyPittsfield, MassachusettsThis opportunity allows the perfect balance of work and play in this beautiful Berkshire reso...
Apply on company website