Four year college degree, preferred; one to two years of experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Performs functions to obtain sales, secure new business accounts, and service the needs of existing sales accounts within assigned territory.
• Evaluate current account sales, trends, and spending to ensure proper execution in non-traditional channel.
• Performs merchandising activities in accounts that would include stocking shelves, product rotation, proper pricing, stocking cold boxes, vending machines, and building displays.
• Analyze the overall non-traditional business and solicit new business while maintaining and growing existing business. Familiarizes established accounts with new products and developments.
• Write orders subject to approval by company and ensure compliance on all contract agreements and obligations.
• Keeps information on competitive products, promotional matters, sales techniques, pricing, and marketing policies. Informs company of competitive activity and conditions that would affect company interests.
• Prepares price quotations, delivery dates, and service obligations, in addition to, investigate and resolves customer complaints in accordance with company policy.
• Work with sales representatives in accounts to develop positioned supplier relationships and strengthen market presence.
Apply on company website