Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) is a family-owned business with roots extending before Prohibition that has evolved into one of the nation's largest wine and spirits wholesalers. Our success is grounded in our core values of Family, Service, Accountability, Honesty, and Professionalism. We offer a vibrant, inclusive culture and workplace experience for individuals who want a career that makes them feel accomplished and engaged. RNDC values the health and well-being of our associates, inside and outside the office, offering dynamic health and wellness benefits that supply exceptional care and value. RNDC is geared toward growing our footprint and our people. Join our team of energetic professionals who believe in many happy hours and are experts in our craft.Summary
RNDC is looking for an Innovative and Energetic Manager Sales Performance to join our Shared Sales Service (training & Support) Team. The Manager Sales Performance either supports one of four RNDC Regions or provides focused expertise in sales performance application design and support. This position serves as a change agent, providing direction, hyper care support, and training in the application of and adherence to RNDC supplier incentives and compensation policy. This role collaborates with RNDC Regional and State Finance Implementation and Transformation Teams and Sales Leaders. The role interacts with a user Community of Market Leadership, Portfolio Managers, Sales Finance Managers, Sales Division Managers, and Analysts (20-330+users). Manage 400+ sales incentives per month per RNDC market – times 4-5 markets per region. Specialists focused on application design / support interact with stakeholders across the RNDC footprint.In this role, you will
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including RNDC Markets, HR-Comp, and Supplier Finance to ensure all compensation methodologies, polices, and procedures are maintained.
- Function as Hypercare/Change Agent, supporting the Sales compensation plans, policies and processes that drive the attainment of business objectives.
- Consolidate and produce compensation metrics that assist in understanding the effectiveness of the plans and policies.
- Identify software application and reporting issues, gaps in functionality or processes, and drive timely resolution.
- Develop end enact educational programs as needed to support the software application and policy utilization/compliance.
- Participate in the incentive /sales compensation plan design, administration and management of the sales comp planning process.
- Minimal Travel Required 15% of time
Bachelor's degree preferred; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Expertise in sales compensation design along with a technical understanding of sales compensation plan mechanics and analysis. Experience developing and leading training curriculums. Two or more years of wine and spirits distribution industry knowledge desired. Prior experience with a sales performance management tool desired. A Vailed drivers License.What's in it for you
- 401(k) with company matching
- Medical, dental and vision benefits*
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year with the ability to carryover unused PTO
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid parental leave
- Paid caregiver leave
- Fertility benefits
- Paid training
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, and company-paid holidays
- Associate resource groups, and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs available for all associates
*Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility
We follow CDC Guidelines and have a fun and safe environment for our teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in the Wine and Spirits industry
- WSET certifications
This compensation information is a good faith estimate and provided in accordance with California state law. Similar positions located outside of this jurisdiction may not necessarily receive the same compensation. The salary generally starts at $91,000 annually. The salary is an estimate based on an applicant's skills and experience.
Salary/Hourly: Salaried -use the salary/hourly min
Republic National Distributing Company and National Distributing Company are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
For candidates applying to a job in California, please refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). To learn about the CCPA click here.
RNDC is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process, to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website