High School Diploma with one year certificate from college or technical school preferred; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work overtime
• Have knowledge of: Analytical or scientific software, Customer relationship management (CRM) software, database user interface and query software, information retrieval or search software and project management software We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Generate contracts using the Contract Pricing System to include promotions and price changes and submit any special promotional pricing to the Contract Pricing Clerk for contracts and hard coding; submit all finalized contracts received from the Contract Pricing Clerk, including special promotions and cost changes, to the chain accounts on a monthly basis.
• Maintain database for chain authorizations for contract pricing and run monthly reports.
• Submit store ties, activations and authorizations to include current and new stores and Retail Issue forms to chain accounts for pricing discrepancies; research RNDC returns report for pricing errors, authorization issues, and salesman ordering errors.
• Work with Chain Account Manager to submit appropriate new store and reset paperwork to insure authorization of all RNDC items.
Apply on company website