Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; seven or more years related experience, preferably previous marketing and analyzing data with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsible for interpreting, compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer, and internal company sales data to evaluate performance and sales strategies in the market.
• Oversees and optimizes team databases and prepares weekly/monthly reports.
• Provides analysis of National Accounts execution and program ROI.
• Drives communication and data sharing from chain to other function heads and region presidents.
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data. Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities to support the company's growth objectives and ensure profitability throughout the designated channel.
• Emphasis will be placed on incorporating common templates, reporting, and team focus across all RNDC markets, National Account channels. Position will provide necessary support for business review and planning meetings.
• Provides analysis of customer/team execution and program ROI. This position will need to use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
• Interact with customers/suppliers to promote the Company's business and image (be able to communicate effectively with both customers and suppliers while projecting RNDC/NDC values/goals).
• Attend meetings/training necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Planning Process and Review Meetings. Making sure that all teams (NAR and NAON) use common/aligned data to plan their monthly chain goals during each fiscal year.
• Develop new ways of working and initiatives around supplier presentation trackers, share gains, and customer relationship management tools.
• Responsible for the design, development, and communication of improved business practices by developing effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
• Lead the team, conduct meetings, and partner with the Business Analytics Manager to conduct performance evaluations.
Apply on company website