Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school; five years or more related experience of which three to five years accounting or accounts receivable and or/training work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
• Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
• Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
• Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
• Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
• Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
• Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
• Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
• Recruit, interview, and select employees.
• Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
Apply on company website