DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.12 - $45.68 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At Rose Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our employees are FAMILY! Work as an Interventional Radiology Technologist and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
Interventional Radiology is a sub-specialty of radiology in which minimally invasive procedures are performed using image guidance. These doctors specialize in using nonsurgical techniques for targeted treatments. As an Interventional Radiology Technologist, you can expect to do the following:
- You role is responsible for solid to expert knowledge of all Special/Interventional Procedures, and being able to provide appropriate and positive patient care and exemplary customer service to patients, ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
- Your role maintains strong communication and organization within Interventional Radiology, as well interdepartmentally, and with radiologist and referring physicians.
- You will consistently demonstrate critical thinking skills in day to day job prioritization, and assumes accountability for personal and team contributions.
- You must be willing to enter call rotation, to include weekend and holidays, as well as be willing to cross train to one or more modalities, as required.
- Completion of an AMA approved Radiology Technology training program with current certification by ARRT.
- Must maintain current registry by attending continuing education activities to maintain knowledge and skill level.
- Current ARRT RT(R)(VI) or (CV) and current BLS Required.
- Interventional/Special Procedure experience preferred.
Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark since its founding in 1949, Rose Medical Center has earned its reputation as Denver's “Baby Hospital” while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, heart and vascular care, weight-loss treatment, cancer care, surgical services, internal medicine and emergency care.
We take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for six years in a row, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose colleagues, as well as having been named a 100 Top Hospital® for 13 years running from IBM-Watson Health. Part of HCA Healthcare's Continental Division, which includes HealthONE, our division has been named the #1 large hospital system in the United States by IBM Watson Health as part of the 15 Top Health Systems recognition process. And, as the #7 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributed more than $1.6 million in 2019 and supports over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations.
Rose Medical Center has been a proud part of the Denver community for 70 years, and the Rose employees, physicians, volunteers and the Rose Advisory Board share a deep commitment to giving back to that community. Rose contributes more than $250,000 to community organizations annually as directed by our staff, leaders and board.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built this hospital to “serve the need of every creed.” By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose is a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website