SAIC seeks a modeling and simulation analyst/engineer to develop and analyze scenarios in AFSIM that tie in all domains of warfare under a Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) for key mission areas. There is a potential for some remote work along with reporting to an SAIC site, but the person has to be local to the following locations: DC metro area, Orlando (FL), Amherst (NY), Los Angeles (CA), Colorado Springs (CO), and Huntsville (AL).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generating analytical modeling solutions to assess enterprise performance, identify technology gaps, creating technology roadmaps, developing requirements and specifying the operational benefits of current and future concepts based on customer approved scenarios
- Supporting requirements development, system verification, and concept of operations (CONOPS) development as well as working with system and mission analysts to ensure additional modeling, simulation, analysis capabilities meet operational mission requirements
- Identifying needs and opportunities for independent assessment and improvement of the enterprise and/or system
- Developing modeling solutions for each phase of the find, fix, target, track, engage, and assess chain using sensor, effects, and communications technologies
- Developing multi-domain operations scenarios in AFSIM
- Developing algorithms, writing simulations, and analyzing key performance parameters associated with space and ground sensor system design
- Developing and briefing data packages that provide analysis results to inform the government decision-makers
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or other relevant technical field and two (2) years or more of related experience.
- Two (2) years' experience in building and analyzing kill chains in AFSIM is required
- Experience with modeling, simulation, and mission analysis techniques and tools
- Experienced at self-starting, seeking solutions, and works well in a team environment
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance is required
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website