DescriptionSAIC has a funded/immediate opening for a Multi-Media Specialist to support a very exciting prime contract based in Herndon. Experience in an art related field with an ability to enable ideas using technology are ideal for this position. Candidates must present a strong portfolio for review and be able to generate original design and layout ideas to support professional publishing requirements. The designer will need a strong working knowledge of After Effects as well as Microsoft and Adobe product lines, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and MS Power Point. Additionally, they will need the ability to conceive and produce professionally edited short "videos for a variety of uses for this position.
Core duties include compositing final shots with After Effects, image manipulation with Photoshop, researching new techniques, and participating in identification and integration of new software/hardware into customer workflow. You will also participate in the development of solutions to problems of unusually complex degrees, which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation. Challenges are often unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
- Current TS/SCI with Poly
- Over 9 years demonstrated experience professional graphics OR 3D animation working in graphics production, animation film production studios and/or video game development
- Candidates will need a strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe product lines, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and MS Power Point
- Expert level After Effects and Motion Graphics experience
- Expert level Photoshop knowledge
- Experience as a compositor
- Ability to conceive and produce professionally edited short videos for a variety of uses for this position
Nice to Have:
- General knowledge of digital media forensics
- Experience in 2D and 3D Motion tracking
- 3D Animation experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Arts or similar field
Apply on company website