SAIC is seeking candidates to support United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM) and NORAD, including Air, Land, Sea and Space Systems, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) with a focus on survivability, interoperability, reliability, cybersecurity, maintenance, and maintenance upgrades. The successful candidate will be part of the SAIC team, incorporating agile development and operations methodologies and best practices through repeatable agile approach to capabilities assessments and modeling systems in a cost-effective way to explore and document requirements, system characteristics and capabilities to address reliability, maintainability, quality, supportability, interoperability, and both organizational and technical requirements.
The candidate for this position provides technical analysis and capabilities solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors through imaginative, thorough, and practicable solutions, consistent with organization objectives.
Research Scientist III: As a member of SAIC Team will use Agile techniques to help define our MBSE deployment, to provide N&NC with a next generation immersive/virtual environment for air & missile defense systems RDT&E which include research, analysis, assessment, M&S, and innovative solution delivery. The candidate will:
- Support the transformation and modernization of air & missile defense systems.
- Ensure effective and efficient integration across software, and systems data. May provide organizational or business knowledge of systems and devices; development and understanding of workflows, goals, and/or architecture; participation in the design of interfaces, technology-enabled workflows, and analyses. Skills may include Enterprise Architecture (e.g., FEAF, DoDAF, TOGAF, Zachman), IT Enterprise Architecture, system integration and standards and serving as Chief Architect.
- Provide analyzes of system and enterprise level Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability capabilities.
- Apply United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM) and NORAD Air, Land, Sea and Space Systems Technical Expertise and Information Assurance current and future capabilities to integrate into systems requirements.
- Possess knowledge of the Air & Missile Defense, Land, Sea and Space Domains
- Help develop use-case development, CONOPS facilitation and oversees requirements of testing activities of effectiveness measures.
- Provide expertise and experience on the Northern Command (NORTHCOM) and NORAD mission, Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), DOTMLPF, systems analysis, and agile development. The ability to lead business requirement workshops, interviews, questionnaires and surveys, and ensures identification, collection, prioritization, management, and monitoring of requirements throughout the program life-cycle.
- Support the Missile Warning family of software design and requirements generation process.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and Twelve (12) years or more experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Active TS/SCI security clearance
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website