This position will support an OPIR Joint customer Program Office responsible for acquiring the Overhead Persistence GEOINT Architecture (OPGA) that will provide the user community with OPIR capabilities in a modular, open architecture that provides global, persistent, real-time surveillance and activity based intelligence information. This position supports a hybrid Agile process with the Government as the overall integrator in a Cloud Environment. The successful applicant will provide SETA support as an Agile Scrum Master. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and continuously improving standard agile methodologies, policies, and procedures for an Agile, iterative solution lifecycle; from concept development, through iterative design, into production, delivery, deployment, and maintenance. The selected candidate will work with multiple customers and vendors to gather requirements, identify best practices, prioritize release attributes, define Scrum artifacts and evaluate those artifacts for applicability and completeness.
SPECIFIC TASKING/PROJECT SUPPORT:
- Deliver a strong working knowledge of the Scrum Framework, guidelines, and practices.
- Ability to coach the team and organization in Agile/Scrum practices.
- Foster an environment of open communication among the team to raise issues and impediments often and early to improve transparency.
- Organize and facilitate Agile ceremonies, including but not limited to: Program Increment Meetings, Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Iteration Reviews, Retrospective Meetings, and Backlog Refinement Meetings.
- Drive requirements clarification via standard techniques such as lean driven task/workflow analysis to identify epics and breakdown epics into stories with acceptance test criteria for use in plan and execute iterations.
- Provides business and systems analysis support for the project, collaborate with customers and teammates to identify, define, interpret, and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of business/systems requirements and processes.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, working with the key stakeholders to keep them engaged in the development process.
- Assist the team in sizing the User Stories for each iteration.
- Responsible for the preparation of contract deliverables as directed.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must be a US Citizen with active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Minimum 3 years of Scrum Master experience in Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Leadership skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups.
- At least one of the following Certifications: Scrum Master, CSM/PSM, SAFe Agile, PMI-ACP
Apply on company website