*** Hiring bonus available for TS/SCI cleared qualified candidates ***
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst - Senior in Suitland, MD. The individual will determine if engineering solutions are practical, reliable and interoperable for the execution/implementation on Navy Networks.
- Conduct security assessment reviews and have a working knowledge of several Navy and the IC community Mission Assurance (MA) tool sets: Insider Threat Detection, Security Forensics, Application Layer Filtering, Source Code Analyzers, Strong Authentication Controls, and Network Traffic Analysis, Firewalls, Wireless Detection, and VPN Protection controls.
- Design, test, and implement secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions.
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessment at network, system, application levels.
- Develops and implements security controls and formulates operational risk mitigations along with assisting in security awareness programs.
- Utilizes COTS/GOTS and custom tools and processes/procedures in order to scan, identify, contain, mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities, and intrusions.
- Assists in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6/3), and makes recommendations on process tailoring.
- Performs analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
- Periodically conducts a review of each system's audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eigtheen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience. 4 Additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Required Skills and Certifications:
- Any of the following: Security+, Network+, CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Experience with RMF and NIST compliance standards
- Experience with Xacta and eMASS systems
- Experience with Information Assurance and Cyber Security in DoD
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, government technical representatives, and other supporting contractors
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to work independently or in a team collaborative environment
- Ability to brief senior government personnel.
- Working experience with ACAS scan analysis, STIG CKLs, SCC benchmarks, Vulnerator, XACTA, HBSS and Navy M3 Message Creation.
- Working experience with the following policies; NIST, DoD, DHA, DON, FISMA, OMB, FIPS, CNSS.
- Experience with DISA STIGs associated with listed networking technologies, as well as, Enclave, Network Policy, Remote Access Policy, and DMZ STIGS, and the Risk Management Framework Step Process.
- Experience with Word, Excel and Visio.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website