SAIC has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Architect.
Job Summary: Perform technical oversight and analysis of contractor approaches, designs, best practices and documentation and review and comment on appropriate Enterprise Architecture diagrams and support Department Architecture diagrams and support Department of Defense
Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifacts of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifacts.
This position is located at Fort Belvoir, VA. This job may be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
This role is in support of the U.S. Army's Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). Product Manager (PdM) P2E delivers the full spectrum of OCONUS network, information, and infrastructure modernization services so that Soldiers, Commands and supporting organizations can access, process, and act upon information, anytime, anywhere, thus enabling information dominance across all phases of Joint and Coalition Operations.
• Review and comment on appropriate Enterprise Architecture diagrams and supporting Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifacts.
• Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. These networks range from small connections between two offices to next-generation networking capabilities such as a cloud infrastructure that serves multiple customers; Provide expert assessments of proposed design measure feasibility; Architecture (As-is) all systems and networks, Reference Architecture, Technical Architecture, Objective Architecture and System Architecture.
• Design and implement computer network architects and build data communication networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
• Provide expert assessments of proposed design measure feasibility; Architecture (As-is) all systems and networks, Reference Architecture, Technical Architecture, Objective Architecture and System Architecture.
• Develop government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs that utilize open architecture and maximize interoperability, leverage, and the ability to source systems functionality from multiple technology providers.
• Attend meetings, working groups, design reviews, and technology discussions which will need to be analyzed, filtered, and captured within architecture development initiatives. Develop, coordinate, and deliver briefings, white papers, working papers, and technical analyses representing the position of P2E mission requirements.
Qualifications• Active Secret security clearance • Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in a science-related field or preferably a Master's degree in a science-related field. • Minimum of 8 (eight) years of developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs. • Cisco certification of CONP Enterprise or equivalent is mandatory.
Apply on company website