SAIC is looking for a Program Manager to direct, manage and administer all tasks related to an 85 FTE Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) program supporting a classified government customer. The PM shall be the primary contact for all matters involving overall technical performance, cost, and schedule and shall be responsible for keeping the government informed of progress and problems in a timely manner. The PM shall be vested with the authority required to meet this responsibility and shall have direct access to corporate management to obtain the necessary project resources on a timely basis.
The PM shall be responsible for the following:
- The PM shall serve as the interface between the Sponsor, the COTR, the Sponsor's Program staff, and the Contractor's staff
- Maintaining the contract to ensure both cost and performance requirements are met
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Government COTR
- Performing project managerial duties, which include but are not limited to, maintaining required staffing levels of qualified personnel and assuring the quality, content, and prompt delivery of all task and contractual deliverables
- Ensuring all approved requirements are completed correctly and with technical integrity, efficiency, and in a timely manner
- Ensuring approval is obtained before initiating any programmatic changes to the project
- Growing the program organically.
- Managing subcontractors
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph
- PMP Certification
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience (desired within the last 8 years) as a Program Manager, or similar capacity, on a Government contract(s) of similar size and scope.
- Program Management experience in each of the following areas:
- Contract Program Management (contract status reporting, project reviews, deliverables, briefings, etc.)
- Contract Financial Management (monthly financial reports, estimates to complete, burn rates, etc.)
- Contract recruiting or contract staffing
- Contractor Staff and Performance Management
- Working knowledge of the IC
- Experience on award fee contracts is desired
Apply on company website