SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. SAIC's Software Engineer will support the design, development, and deployment of machine translation tools within a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Angular framework
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience using IDE's, such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Demonstrated experience with version control software, i.e. Git, Subversion, etc.
- Demonstrated experience programming languages, i.e Node.js, JQuery, etc.
- Demonstrated experience using SQL and/or MySQL
- Demonstrated experience with JIRA
- Demonstrated experience collecting, translating, and/or modeling data sets in ElasticSearch
- Demonstrated experience working in an AWS cloud environment, including deploying and maintaining applications
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Nifi
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Apply on company website