Location: Chantilly, VA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC has an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Integrator.
- This individual will utilize their strong project management skills to support an important Intelligence Community customer.
- The successful candidate will be a polished professional with strong communication skills to help an engineering group within our customer advance their strategic mission.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI and Polygraph - no exceptions
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, or relevant experience may be substituted with 14+ years' experience supporting senior managers in a front office environment
- Must be able to applying project and/or portfolio management skills, plus 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Must have strategic and program planning experience such as:- Planning technical research programs
- Must be able to facilitating research proposal planning process
- Must have organizational strategic planning to include conceptualization of goals, supporting actions, and progress tracking
- Must have knowledge with data visualization skills
- Must have ability to leverage visualization tools (Excel/Tableau, etc.) to support customer manager requirements
- Must have experience developing and maintaining complex dashboards to support management initiatives
- Must have experience supporting senior managers with special projects aimed and improving business effectiveness and efficiency, including baseline mapping, business model and methodology generation.
Apply on company website