SAIC is looking for a Microsoft Systems Administrator to support a program located in the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Carderock, Bethesda, MD.
Work experience shall include/demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, the installation and configuration of server operating system and server applications, file permissions, and system backups.
- Customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting VMware virtualized servers;
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience working in an enterprise Windows environments (Windows Server 2016/Windows 10 experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree and two (2) years or more of experience or Associate's degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, or communications management from an accredited college/university.
- In lieu of a degree, the candidate may have one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+ (CE) Certificate; Network + (CE) Certificate; SSCP Certificate; or CNSSI 4011 Certificate. Years of experience may also be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- Additionally, within 6 months from start date candidate shall obtain, and thereafter maintain, a current Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server Certificate.
- The candidate shall have at least 2 years experience administering a Microsoft Active Directory, group policy, users and groups.
Apply on company website