SAIC is seeking a Systems/Network Administator with extensive experience managing Web/IT engineering.
- Manage the development and document of system: Architectural, Planning, Configuration, Issue Mitigation, Standardization of IT/OPS Processes / Procedures and integration of Best Practices.
- Application of STIGs to managed assets, vulnerability testing, mitigation of findings, application for POAMs and documentation all the proceeding.
- Patch applications for managed applications and associated reporting.
- Response and mitigation of emergent security issues related to managed systems.
- Preparation, presentations and management of documentation related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A).
- Active Directory integration management.
- SCCM (patching system) integration management.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and management of applications on managed systems.
- Management of virtualized environments and utilization of the associated tools.
- Management, configuration and maintenance of DEVOPS environments.
- Research data requirements, sources and connection requirements.
- Monitoring and maintaining data connections.
- Manage PHP and other web technologies to perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
- Manage monthly application security patches and updates.
- Participate in the architecture and design of AWS cloud migrations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation associated with development, maintenance, and management of web application.
- Bachelors Degree and 9 years of experience.
- Documenting management of systems in an enterprise environment.
- Managing the system security management in NGA's primary networks.
- Managing the deployment, integration, and management of systems in hybrid environments (mix of virtual and physical IT infrastructure).
- Managing development environments, promotion of applications to test and production, the “develop low deploy high” process, and troubleshooting deployment issues.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, C#, and Node.
Apply on company website