BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help clients around the world achieve their goals.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
CREATE our future by empowering organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, we have been recognized as the trusted source for reliable data capture, assessment, and analysis.
We are the iconic brand in assessment and technology services. We are Scantron professionals.
Scantron is a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help learners, educators, business owners, and professionals around the world achieve their goals. We empower organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, the Scantron brand has been recognized as the trusted source for assessments, analytics, technology services, managed print, and data capture solutions. Scantron is headquartered in Eagan, MN, with offices in Omaha, NE, Columbia, PA, and in the Research Triangle of NC. Scantron is a subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings Corporation. www.Scantron.com
· Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
Coordination of installation projects to maximize customer satisfaction. Serves as the communications focal point and directs collaboration among the client, installation technicians, sales, support, regional service managers, field technicians, and business partners. The Project Specialist assumes ownership of all assigned projects and has the capability to amass the necessary resources to appropriately resolve project issues.
- Serve as the focal point for all installation-related activities and act as liaison between the Client, Installation Technicians, Support Technicians, Field Technicians, Regional Service Managers, and Business Partners
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating the installation project life cycle for multiple simultaneous projects
- Review purchase requisitions
- Coordinate technical review of proposals
- Establish installation project requirements
- Develop and prioritize project plans and schedules
- Assign and coordinate project resources
- Coordinate calls, meetings, and sign-offs relating to project deliverables
- Serve as chairperson of weekly project meetings
- Monitor and Communicate ongoing project status and revisions to plan
- Verify project labor, equipment, and miscellaneous costs
- Monitor shipping status of inbound and outbound equipment
- Assist with developing and maintaining procedure manuals and documentation
- This position requires a Bachelors degree and two years' related experience coordinating the implementation of business systems, including experience with applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and project management; or five years' equivalent combination of relevant experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to manage diverse tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-through
- Action oriented with a focus on completing projects on time and under budget
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Wendy Hinson at 919 657-6903 .
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Apply on company website