Who We Are:
As a leading senior care provider, Senior Helpers is the first national in-home care company to be recognized as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row! Senior Helpers culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements, and respect.
- Competitive Pay
- Daily and weekly pay available!!
- Work close to home
- Clearly defined job tasks
- Outstanding 24/7 support
- Access to Relias for training and certification opportunities
Who You Are:
If you are a dependable, compassionate, and empathetic professional looking for a career with a profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each day. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment. Come join us and make a difference in a Senior's life!
- Delivering exceptional care to the client in their home
- Complete all daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with each client and their families
- Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and reporting changes in the client's physical condition, mental capability, or behavior
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Apply on company website