Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring A Scheduling Manager in Bethel Park!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
$14.00 - $17.00 / hour
As a Scheduling Manager with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with our Caregivers in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay
- Tremendous Opportunity for rapid advancement
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
Objective: To coordinate caregiver schedules and ensure client's needs are fulfilled.
Reports to: Office ManagerPrimary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Under direct supervision of the Office Manager, select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients. Maintains appropriate gross profit margin for each case
- Maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or “call-outs” arise. Company schedule must be complete for the next business day/weekend before leaving for the day
- Track and record in ClearCare all instances of assignment refusals, call-outs, late arrivals, early departures, etc. and share information with the OM on a regular basis as determined by the OM
- Accept on-call duty averaging two weeks per month and as directed by the Office Manager
- Communicate with the OM to Hire for the Void on a regular basis
- May assist in keeping caregiver files up to date, including tracking expirations of any licensing, insurance, etc. in ClearCare. Collects new documents as directed, notifies OM when new documents cannot be obtained
- Audits timecards on a regular basis to ensure hours match scheduled hours
- Minimum of one year in a staffing/recruiting position preferred
- Professional experience in the field of customer service
- Knowledge of general healthcare staffing requirements preferred
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities are a requirement, schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website