Are you a looking for a job that improves, and enriches the lives of others as well as yourself?
Does a job that provides the opportunity to grow and expand your skills and experience intrigue you?
Maybe you're looking for something that's not only rewarding, but also challenging?
If this sounds good to you, then please keep reading!
Seniors Helpers has come to Richland, WA, and we're looking for you! We are excited to be offering positions for upbeat, energetic, and mobile caregivers. Prior experience is a huge plus, but totally not necessary.
There are a few requirements before we get started….
-Driving is part of this job, so you'll need reliable transportation, current driver's license, and of course insurance!
-Next up, Must be at least 18 years old
-Finally, we do background checks.
Pretty simple, right? So, if you are energetic, compassionate, and possess a desire to improve the lives of our senior community then we would love to hear from you!
We offer our caregivers:
- A rewarding, positive, encouraging work environment and caring office staff to support you
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Competitive pay with regular pay increases
- Ongoing professional training in our onsite training facility
- Opportunities for professional certifications and career advancement
- Specialized individual training
- Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's Care Training
- Client and environment prescreening – Have confidence that you are entering a safe environment
- First day introductions to all clients – No more showing up to clients homes and not knowing where to go or what to do
- Lending Library with supplies you need to enrich the lives of your clients
- Regular reviews
- PPE Provided to all caregivers
- Mileage Reimbursement
- FREE Certified Health Coaching
- Access to Voluntary Insurance benefits, such as Dental, Accident, Whole Life, Disability & more
Caregiver/HCA/CNA Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, grocery shopping, appointments)
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Activities of daily living as needed (Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and ambulation assistance)
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Parkinson's care
We will have a variety of shifts available, ongoing training, including ADLs is all provided to meet the needs of our clients by Senior Helpers!
Apply on company website