Come join a team where excellence is recognized and rewarded, all while making a difference in the lives of others!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a HHA with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Earn a competitive rate of pay
- Be part of a team that is recognized as a national leader in home care
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and busy schedule
- Part time and full time positions available
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Valid HHA certification in NJ
- One year of experience is preferable
- Valid driver's license
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website