At Seyfarth, we understand that great people are the key to our success, and we provide the opportunities to match. If you join us, you'll work with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and professional environment, and we will continue to invest in your professional development. If you want the freedom to grow at a firm that is invested in your future, keep reading.
As the Senior CRM Data Coordinator for the firm, you will provide SME support for all functions related to the firm's CRM initiatives. Reporting to the firm's Marketing Technology Manager, this exciting role provides you with the opportunity to grow and shape the firm's CRM capabilities for the years to come.
On any given day, you will:
- Serve as an InterAction CRM “super admin user," supporting various projects and on-going tasks such as:
- training and on-boarding of users
- building custom reports
- constructing complex queries using Boolean logic techniques
- supporting the overall use across the firm and
- leading data quality projects and processing DCM tickets to ensure data integrity, freshness and availability
- Develop and execute own ideas and projects to improve CRM processes and operations
- Intake raw data files, organize and clean the data, and properly map data fields back to the CRM for advanced import
- Facilitate future CRM upgrades and system integrations by coordinating various aspects such as requirements gathering, organizing and cleaning data, testing, training, and rollout implementation
- Research to fill in gaps in client and prospect data and update contact information when data becomes stale
- Provide support to the firm's email marketing initiatives by building sign up pages, sending out email campaigns and completing complex ad-hoc HTML formatting and embedding requests for the firm's email campaigns, website, blogs and intranet portal
- Deliver end-user training and process documentation for any of the firm's Marketing Technology systems based on routine system use and as needed for attorney and staff requests
- Work with and serve cross departmental teams such as but not limited, Practice/Business Development, IT, Attorneys and Secretaries to resolve marketing technology related issues
- Provide back-up support to other duties and roles of the Marketing Technology team and other duties and projects as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position (within a law firm environment a plus).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a CRM administrator (InterAction CRM strongly preferred)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with relational databases and SQL a plus
- Proficiency of MS Office Applications, CMS systems, and HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Dreamweaver and Photoshop preferred
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, research skills, highly responsive, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent teaching/training skills, including the ability to show patience and teach complicated concepts with enthusiasm and the ability to adapt training to various learning styles and skill sets
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate complicated subject matter clearly
- Hands-on with a proven "make it happen" mindset; demonstrated resourcefulness, a proactive thinker, and self-directed behavior.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Seyfarth provides competitive salary and benefits at all levels, and our culture embraces the entrepreneurial spirit of its professionals like no other firm. Our allied professionals are a collaborative team, helping to define the unique client experience offered by the firm. We understand that it takes more than attorneys to build a successful legal practice; everyone participates in our commitment to excellence.
We are also proud to be an influential leader in inclusion and diversity. The firm has been recognized for our efforts by the Human Rights Campaign and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. We are Mansfield 2.0 certified, a reflection of our ongoing commitment to advancing candidates from underrepresented groups.
MORE ABOUT SEYFARTH:
With more than 900 lawyers across 17 offices, Seyfarth Shaw LLP provides advisory, litigation, and transactional legal services to clients worldwide. Learn more about The Seyfarth Experience at www.seyfarth.com/careers/.
Seyfarth Shaw is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Seyfarth Shaw maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster through the following link: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Seyfarth is an EO Employer –M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
It is an essential job requirement to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for this role. If you need an accommodation of any kind for religious or disability reasons, including related to this job requirement, please contact Human Resources.
Century City & DTLA
Seyfarth will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York City
The salary range for this role is $37.36 to $41.20 per hour. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York City. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs. This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
The salary range for this role is $32.96 - $41.20 per hour. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. An employee's pay within the salary range will be based on numerous factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills, geographical location and business or organizational needs. This job is also eligible for an annual merit increase and bonus pay.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through www.seyfarth.com/careers.
The above compensation and benefits information is provided in accordance with various state and local pay transparency laws.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in Seyfarth's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at Seyfarth's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA 30309
This position is based in Boston, MA 02210
This position is based in Charlotte, NC 28202
This position is based in Chicago, IL 60606
This position is based in Houston, TX 77002
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA 90067
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA 90017
This position is based in New York, NY 10018
This position is based in Sacramento, CA 95814
This position is based in San Francisco, CA 94105
This position is based in Washington, DC 20001This position is based in Seattle, WA 98104
Apply on company website