With more than 70 years in the commercial flooring business, Patcraft defines performance by more than how our products withstand the physical demands of an environment, but also how they support human performance, productivity, health and wellness. We deliver high performance flooring solutions with innovative design and superior service to meet the needs of every market sector.
Responsibilities for our Account Managers include daily sales calls on existing customers. They present products to architects, designers, end users and other users. New end use business development skills are highly preferred. Additionally, he or she will continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within the South and Central Oregon areas.
- Characteristics to include honesty, integrity, hard work, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Work with architects, designers, flooring contractors, end users, contractors, etc. to select appropriate products for their projects that fit within their design criteria, budget and time frame.
- Travel daily throughout assigned area to call on existing customers and prospect new customers to solicit business.
- Manage project from inception to completion including identifying opportunity, product selection, specification, order placement, order tracking, delivery coordination, installation oversight, punch walk/ claim coordination( if necessary), and communication of maintenance program.
- Must be motivated and comfortable working and supporting a closely knit team environment.
- Must be able and competent to work with and manage customer base thru CRM ( Customer Relationship Management) tool such as Salesforce.com
- Follow up on a variety of leads from sources such as Dodge, CoStar, networking groups
- Build relationships with existing and new customers by entertaining such as lunches, dinners or special events.
Patcraft Account Managers will implement the selling process in his/her area; they must have the ability to make good judgment decisions. A full understanding of the product line is essential. An understanding of the application that each product serves is critical. The ability to interface/communicate with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner is a very important. Our ideal candidate will possess a flexible personality and be able to communicate clearly to other persons, both orally and in written form. Patcraft Account Managers will give presentations to architects, designers, and end-users to educate them on the flooring industry and how Patcraft can benefit them on their projects.
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Influence Others
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- High School Diploma/GED and previous floor covering sales experience required.
- If no Bachelor's degree, minimum 5 years previous industry sales experience required.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Candidate already living within or familiar with the South and Central Oregon areas is strongly preferred.
- Commercial flooring experience preferred, or commercial interiors or finishes.
Patcraft is based out of Cartersville, Georgia, at the new Create Centre, an innovative facility that encourages collaboration and connectivity of commercial product development and marketing teams, as well as customers from around the globe. We are looking for energetic, passionate individuals to become a part of our brand, as well as support the values and mission of our parent company Shaw Industries, Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., which is located in Dalton, GA.
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website