Shaw Contract is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world's most creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings can be found in diverse markets such as workplace, healthcare, hospitality, education and multi-family dwellings; supporting the spaces in which we work, learn, live, play and heal.
Our Regional Vice Presidents develop and facilitate the continued growth of each Account Manager for Shaw Contact in their region. His/her responsibilities range from leading, motivating, training, and directing the team to accomplish their territory, regional, and divisional goals. A key responsibility being the implementation, development, and management of all company wide objectives and initiatives set forth by the Commercial Contract Sales Division. This region's geography is the New England area in the Northeast US, covering Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Central and Eastern Massachusetts. The selected candidate would need to live in the region, however, proximity to the Greater Boston area is preferred.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as a Mentor and Coach for their sales team.
- Facilitate communication and teamwork throughout the sales team and division.
- Must have a clear understanding of Shaw Industries' internal/external Procedures to help address any problems that arise.
- Must set the pace and high level of expectations through goals and objectives with sales team.
- Must set the direction for the team on a constant basis and consistently measure the results.
- Provide sales budget analysis and adjust account assignments as needed.
- Identify new project opportunities by reviewing Dodge reports and assign sales leads.
- Allocate appropriate time to travel with each sales person and provide coaching and feedback.
- Conduct or assist with presentations to educate end-users, architects, and designers.
- Analyze sales statistics and formulate goals for the sales force as well as the company.
- Recruit, develop and retain quality sales people.
- Entertain clients as needed through lunches or dinners.
- 5+ years sales experience required, commercial interiors industry preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required, 4-year college degree preferred.
- Previous sales management experience, floorcovering industry preferred.
- Must be able to travel and, if necessary, spend nights away from home.
- Candidate living in and familiar with the New England market preferred.
Although our highly-distributed workforce can be found around the globe, Shaw Contract is based out of Cartersville, Georgia in our new highly-sustainable, world-class Create Centre facility. This facility is home to product development and marketing for our commercial division, demonstrating our commitment to hiring the best talent. We hire humble, collaborative and ambitious people and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Shaw Contract is the commercial design brand for Shaw Industries Group, Inc., a vertically integrated manufacturer that supplies carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile & stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets globally. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, and with manufacturing in the United States, Mexico and China, Shaw is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with nearly $6 billion in annual sales and 23,000 associates worldwide.
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website