Shaw Commercial is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world's most creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings can be found in diverse markets such as workplace, healthcare, hospitality, education and multi-family dwellings; supporting the spaces in which we work, learn, live, play and heal.
Our VPs of Strategic Accounts provide strategic account sales leadership for the End-Use Business segments. This position will be responsible for implementing sales strategies for the Government and Education segments for the Western US Division. This position will provide strategic direction and channel management to increase our sales in the Government and Education segments. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining high level relationships with key Government and Education decision makers in the Western US.
- Responsible for developing a strategic and accountable plan to prospect, manage and grow Government and Education business.
- Communicate and coordinate all activities related to Government and Education Strategic Accounts. This communication includes the Commercial DVPs, Brand RVPs, Salespeople, and Marketing teams across all Commercial Brands.
- Work with other VPSAs to leverage team selling to maximize account growth.
- Develop lateral influence within Shaw Industries to implement Strategic Accounts plan.
- Establish relationships, communication, and engagement with sales leadership and salespeople across all Brands.
- Utilize and fully leverage technology tools ( SFDC/Qlikview ) and resources to advance accounts through SPPM. Champion and lead in these areas.
- Support, manage, facilitate and understand the complexity of Government and Education end use accounts.
- Work with DVPs, Brand RVPs, Brand Segment Managers and Brand VPs Marketing to help educate and train salesforce on end use account development in the Government and Education segments.
- Identify and develop new Strategic Accounts in the Government and Education segments. Map these accounts using the SPPM and build a strategy to win business with these accounts.
- Expand sales with existing end use accounts in the Government and Education segments.
- Participate in RFPs, Contracts and Agreements that involve targeted accounts.
- Work closely with the Brand Segment Managers to direct, train and deploy salesforce to increase our sales in the Government and Education end use segments.
- Identify and work to create multipliers across the different Brands to increase the number of salespeople who will actively call on Government and Education clients.
- Help track and communicate sales activity with existing and targeted Strategic Accounts.
- This position will be based out of the Western US.
- Build Trusting Relationship
- Influence Others
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Five or more years of commercial industry experience working with End Use accounts.
- Strategic Accounts selling experience with history of sales performance.
- Leadership and lateral influence skills necessary.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Strong communication skills-Written and Oral.
Although our highly-distributed workforce can be found around the globe, Shaw Contract is based out of Cartersville, Georgia in our new highly-sustainable, world-class Create Centre facility, which is home to product development and marketing for our commercial division, demonstrating our commitment to hiring the best talent. We hire humble, collaborative and ambitious people and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Shaw Contract is the commercial design brand for Shaw Industries Group, Inc., a vertically integrated manufacturer that supplies carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile & stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets globally. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, and with manufacturing in the United States, Scotland, Mexico and China, Shaw is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with more than $4.5 billion in annual sales and 23,000 associates worldwide.
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website