DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $34.64 - $51.95 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Performs technical patient care and daily functions within scope of practice
- Assists and will be cross trained in Special Procedures and associated areas as assigned by the department Charge RN and/or the department Director including but not limited to stress testing, Special Procedures, PICC insertion
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patients served in his/her department
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs, and provides care needed as described in the departmental policies and procedures
- Provides health care services by applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment following scope of practice
- Provides assistance to the Physicians during all procedural cases and demonstrates anatomic images for interpretation by or at the request of a licensed practitioner
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor that reflects a high standard of medical ethics
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for the successful completion of procedures
- Provides services to all patients within their scope of practice
- Provides concierge customer service experience to all patients and medical team members 2
- The Technologist assumes responsibility for assisting physicians with diagnostic and interventional invasive procedures on patients ranging in age
- They adhere to facility policy and procedures in the assessment, implementation, documentation and evaluation of the diagnostic services provided while remaining calm in crisis.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- High School Graduate / GED
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, or Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- 2 years experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Southern Hills Hospital is a 260+ bed acute care hospital. We provide emergency and pediatric emergency services. Our facility also offers a behavioral health unit serving teens and adults, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center and a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit. In addition, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center provides women with top level care with our OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and surgical services. We are also certified by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, in disease-specific areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website