- U.S. Citizen with DoD Security Clearance, or ability to obtain and maintain clearance while employed with SPA.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years professional experience with defense programs.
- Exceptional writing and presentation abilities.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- US Navy Submarine Officer
- Experience working with Strategic Systems Programs
- Experience working with DoD engineering and acquisition processes
The Systems Engineer will provide technical and programmatic systems engineering support to the TRIDENT II missile. They will support headquarters level planning, development and execution for a variety of activities including systems integration, system accuracy, system reliability, support equipment design, and systems safety. Travel 6-8 times/year will be required.
Apply on company website