SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with IT audit manager of the audit engagement to plan and develop work program timelines, and other planning documents.
- Work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology.
- Evaluate IT general control design, implementation, and operating effectiveness in support of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Participate in walkthroughs with management and designs and executes tests of application controls for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Skills Minimum requirement:
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of internal or external IT auditing experience
- Proficient computer skills on MS-Excel, SQL, Windows, and Database
- Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Data Analytics are a plus.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website