SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At SS&C Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce and Intelligent Automation platform is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism's intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
UK Remote Role: We are adding to our highly ambitious product team and are on the lookout for a standout Senior Product Manager! You'll act as both the figurehead and visionary for a product line(s) that is of strategic importance to our overall corporate objective supporting the marketplace expectations for Intelligent Automation.
*This role requires some international travel.
You will lead and support other Product Managers and be both the external and internal leaders of our product line(s); establishing and agreeing on the vision as well as the short and medium-term objectives (roadmap).
This is a key role in the Product Management team. You'll drive innovation, engage stakeholders, provide mentoring and support and meet marketplace needs across the growing and evolving portfolio!Responsibilities
- Work effectively across the Product organisation. As a portfolio solution company, transparency and alignment are important for success here.
- Support the near-term business needs whilst developing and being responsible for the future vision, strategy, and overall objectives to deliver it.
- Communicate the vision and goals and ensure these are understood and socialised internally and externally.
- Work within the commercial product framework to understand potential revenue and development cost analysis.
- Develop, deliver, and articulate roadmaps for all the component parts that comprise the product line.
- Guide and mentor your colleagues; in addition to providing line management for a small number of direct reports as the need arises.
- Work with Product Delivery and Product Operations to ensure appropriate market and UX research / design, resourcing and planning;
- Engage with engineering teams that are located internal, near-shore and off-shore.
- Work with all stakeholders to develop a keen understanding of the voice-of-customer (VoC), and market expectations and drive appropriate investment.
- Vendor management – ensuring that third parties deliver value against product-led strategies and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have an affinity for proven product management methodologies such as Pragmatic Marketing.
- An understanding of Intelligent process automation capabilities and their application in use today.
- Experience in design thinking or similar techniques to carry out effective requirement analysis.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies is required.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to a continuously changing environment that is fluid due to the start-up ethos of Blue Prism.
- A self-starter who can drive and prioritise their own work, and the work of others, to deliver against a clear set of agreed objectives.
- Willingness to learn through experimentation, whilst delivering incremental and tangible value continuously in a sustainable manner.
- A collaborative worker who is committed to sharing knowledge and skills and takes ownership and accountability for their work.
- Proven experience in leading product management initiatives is required.
- Experience working with Roadmap planning tools, with Aha being preferred.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, colour, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website