Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Cath Lab Technologist today with St. Mark's Hospital.Benefits
St. Mark's Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Cath Lab Technologist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
As the Electrophysiology Technologist you will perform, and demonstrate your professional knowledge to provide care for our patients served in the Cath Lab department. We pride ourselves in knowing that our employees are compassionate, kind and deliver high quality, patient centered care. Our team is considered a “family” who works hard to support each other where the patients are the center of all we do.
- You will be responsible for assisting physicians in the Invasive Cardiology Electrophysiology Laboratory (EP) activities, including diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures.
- You will be responsible for following standard procedures and functions as part of the invasive cardiology team.
- You will, with proper training and knowledge of other functions within cardiology services, perform other duties related to clinical diagnostic testing and/or operational tasks that manifest as part of our teamwork environment.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification.
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For 150 years, St. Mark's Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah's first hospital, St. Mark's team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care at our 308 plus bed hospital. St Mark's drives the development of some of the regions finest clinical service areas such as neurosciences, trauma, orthopedics, cardiac care and robotic surgery. St. Mark's was named to the Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals® list. This is the eighth time this hospital has been recognized with this honor as one of the top performing Teaching Hospitals in the U.S.
St. Mark's has expanded emergency access to the communities we serve with two free standing emergency centers, Taylorsville Emergency Center and West Valley Emergency Center. Both locations have 10 plus patient rooms are staffed 24/7 by experienced board-certified emergency room physicians, nurses and support teams from St. Mark's Hospital. In addition to ER care, both facilities give comprehensive imaging services, including computerized tomography (CT scan), X‐ray, and ultrasound as well as a fully-equipped medical laboratory.
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark's sits in a picturesque and ideal location. From our hospital doors it's a quick commute to Salt Lake's urban and cultural benefits, and a short drive to outdoor adventures and Utah's glorious national parks.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cath Lab Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website