Accurately processes cash/checks and securities coming into and going out of the branch. Accurately and efficiently processes Financial Advisor-directed orders for customer accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Books in cash/checks, issues receipts and accurately scans items to bank daily.
- Books in securities, issues receipts and accurately balances daily.
- Issues drafts and delivers securities to customers daily.
- Prepares and transmits transfer documents.
- Accurately processes order tickets and follows up where necessary.
- Reconciles filled or unfilled orders and confirms.
- Processes changes to accounts.
- Opens new accounts on the computer for the brokers.
- Assists customers with inquiries.
- Acts as Liaison to local transfer agents when appropriate.
- May assume other various clerical duties (i.e., typing, filing, and record-retention) as time permits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 year industry related/wire or cashiering experience required
- Basic understanding of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- General knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website