At Stifel, Associates are the keystone of all project teams, serving as a project manager taking guidance from senior bankers and managing and mentoring financial analysts. Associates work on small, client-focused teams within the Corporate Finance and M&A disciplines. We offer associates a unique environment which combines a highly entrepreneurial platform focused on emerging growth companies with analytical rigor . Our associates develop industry coverage expertise while also refining their corporate finance knowledge and deal execution skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Work on multiple projects and transactions at any given time
- Work closely with senior level bankers and play a critical role as the project manager on most teams
- Involved in both corporate finance and merger and acquisitions projects
- Manage the analytical product created for clients
- Manage the deal process from origination to execution
- Analyze data and present conclusions
- Analyze companies' financial and operational performance
- Build financial models depicting a company's historical and future results
- Write offering memorandums describing a company's strategy and growth prospects
- Help clients achieve their financial and strategic objectives
- Build a strong network of contacts in the banking, private equity and emerging growth corporate communities
- Gain exposure to how company management teams and board of directors make strategic and financial decisions
- Over time, associates are expected to develop an industry or product expertise
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field required.
- 3-5 years investment banking experience as a financial analyst and associate, or similar experience in a legal firm
Apply on company website