Reporting to the Co-Head of Investment Banking Canada, the Executive Assistant's role is to provide high-level administrative support and customer service functions to the Department Head and work to facilitate the successful operation of the day-to-day department activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain calendar, schedule appointments and meetings, prepare agendas and materials, make technical arrangements for meetings, make travel arrangements and dining reservations
- Prepare and process incoming and outgoing mail, prepare responses to correspondence and email for Head of Banking
- Prepare monthly expense reports and other monthly reporting duties
- Greet clients, handle their inquiries, provide information to callers and/or visitors/guests, research questions
- Act as liaison between Co-Head of Investment Banking and banking team members for meetings, events, departmental information
A high regard for detail and accuracy are essential. The role is challenging and fast-paced. It requires dedication, passion for the industry, and a solid work ethic.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior executive assistant work experience in investment banking or management consulting
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proficient in Zoom
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Ability to work under a high pressure and time sensitive environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Organization and problem solving skills
- Desire to join and help build a winning team
About STIFEL GMP
Stifel Canada (https://www.stifel.com/institutional/StifelCanada) is a leading provider of investment banking services, including advisory and underwriting, institutional sales and trading and research services. We offer a full suite of focused debt capital markets, equity capital markets, financial advisory, and investment services, delivering superior advice and execution to a broad range of corporate clients and institutional investors worldwide.
Stifel Canada is a subsidiary of Stifel Financial Corp., a full-service investment bank with over 400 investment banking professionals, international coverage and deep industry experience, serving the needs of middle-market companies through specialized expertise and strong relationships within its core industries. Stifel is ranked number one for total number of managed equity deals under $1 billion; ranked number two for managed venture capital-backed IPOs; and, ranked number one among middle-market investment banks for public M&A transactions under $1 billion.
Apply on company website