ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engineer, implement, administer, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Work across team boundaries to share information and to collaborate when solving complex problems.
- Coordinate planned change windows, and log results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years' experience in information technology, including experience with security-related systems and solutions preferred
- CompTia Security+; Cisco CCNA; Certified Ethical Hacker; ITIL Foundation; CISSP preferred
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website