The Undersea Technology Assessment Group (UTAG) is looking for a Management Analyst to support submarine and undersea program analysis. UTAG within SPA supports the Navy and other government organizations with timely and objective capability assessments, technology evaluations, and strategic planning that integrate the technical, operational, programmatic, policy, and business aspects of undersea warfare (USW) and broader Navy issues. UTAG provides mature, turnkey products that reflect all of the factors important to decision makers.
Provide leadership support to PMS 404 in drafting program direction, strategic objectives and monitoring execution plans. Prepare budget materials and plans for PMS 404 decision making; coordinate and analyze program risk areas and mitigation measures. Develop engagement materials for internal and external stakeholders. Analyze cost, schedule and performance factors in program execution. Conduct studies/analysis of program issue areas. Interact with other program offices/stakeholders to assist in executing PMS 404 program plans.
- Bachelor Degree in business or technical field
- 10 years experience supporting engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis.
- Significant experience in US Navy programs or operations.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to communicate to decision makers.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher.
- Master's Degree in business or technical field
- Experience working on submarine or undersea related programs.
- Experience with Defense Acquisition System DoD 5000 series and Navy or DoD program planning (DAWIA level certification).
- Experience with and knowledgeable of the Navy requirements and program office organizations and processes.
Apply on company website