Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified for an Operations Deputy Chief of Party position on a potential USAID-funded program in Guatemala.
Position Description/Summary: Working under the overall direction of the Chief of Party (COP) and in coordination with project technical staff and external partners, the DCOP will supervise administration, finance and contracts/grant personnel to ensure the timely provision and delivery of project administration; procurement, subcontracts and grants; financial management; and contract compliance to successfully implement the project on time, scope and budget. This would be a full-time position and be based in Guatemala City, Guatemala for the full life of project.
* Manage and oversee project finance, procurement, logistics, human resources/recruitment and administration.
* Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with USAID regulations and Tetra Tech's policies and procedures.
* Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
* Work with the Chief of Party and technical staff to ensure that plans are aligned with the budget and that financial management and reporting is in compliance with USAID requirements.
* Manage project start-up and oversee project close out activities and protocols.
* Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
* Undergraduate or advanced degree and/or certification in finance and/or administration or related field.
* Minimum eight years of experience leading a finance and administrative team for USAID-funded contracts highly preferred or an organization/business of similar size and complexity.
* Knowledge of USAID financial and contractual rules and regulations, including AIDAR and the FAR.
* Knowledge of pertinent Government of Guatemala rules, regulations and laws.
* Proven ability to manage and monitor diverse staff and subcontractors.
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
* Fluent Spanish required, fluent English strongly preferred.
Apply on company website