Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
- Builds strong relationships with global business stakeholders and can effectively communicate how existing solutions can be used to meet their need or where gaps exist, gather requirements and identify additional use-cases needing consideration
- Supports, develops, and assists with multiple, information technology (IT) project plans and deliverables with a focus on change management and business outcomes enabled by technology
- Work in a matrixed environment with motivated IT professionals to execute on the strategy and deliver required systems and solutions
- Works in cross-functional teams to address business or systems needs and issues
- Develops and executes IT project communication, employee training, and adoption plans for new and existing applications
- Ensures written business requirements and use cases are complete and testable
- Analyzes and diagrams process flows and can identify opportunities for improvements
- Engages directly with the technical and testing teams and understands high-level technical design, data availability or constraints, and resource allocations
- Identifies metrics that provide data for process measurements and indicators for success
- Prioritizes initiatives based on business needs, timelines, resources, and budgets
- May perform system administrator-level tasks for various applications including technical administration, employee training and incident support, acquisition and integration of data, and preparing reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years of directly relevant experience
- ITIL, IIBA Business Analyst, Prosci Change Management, or PMI PMP certification and/or experience in Agile Methodology is desirable
- Technical Skills, demonstrate:
- Desire to learn new technologies, processes, and to collaborate in a cross functional fast-paced team environment
- Ability to bring structure to ambiguity and to communicate complex IT systems concisely for non-technical staff
- Strong technical background and experience in Office 365, LMS, ERP, and various other platforms used in a consulting and engineering services environment
- Collaboration / Communication / Teamwork, demonstrate:
- Ability to establish and maintain successful interactions within the organization and to build relationships across all levels of the organization with a high level of confidence and resiliency
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with a focus on engagement
- Ability to work with stakeholders across global time zones and cultures
- Record of collaboration and results in a matrix environment
- Credibility and Presence, demonstrate:
- Professional presence and acumen in working with internal customers, stakeholders, vendors, and external clients
- Ability to capture the confidence of the organization in presenting new ideas or solutions
- Leadership: Demonstrate ability to take independent action, working with a high-level problem or concept, developing the right next steps to propose resolution and ensuring successful outcome
- Influence Skills: Demonstrate ability to resolve conflicts and differences of opinion in a respectful yet assertive way
- Outcome oriented: Demonstrate ability to balance creativity and innovation against practical / cost effective approaches
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 177 TES
Apply on company website