Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical engineering and materials testing consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. Over our history, we have worked on more than 150,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
Full-time position working out of Ardaman's Fort Myers, FL office. Primarily responsible for soil and concrete testing at various commercial, residential and roadway construction sites throughout Southwest Florida. While not required, ideal candidates should have prior construction experience and be familiar with reading and interpreting construction plans. ACI, CTQP and or NICET certifications a plus. There will be occasional night and weekend work. Competitive pay plus benefits.
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to walk up and down slopes and/or on uneven terrain
- Ability to work outdoors in the heat/cold for up to 8 -12 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to work weekends and extended hours, as needed
- Excellent driving record within company standards
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, motor vehicle check, drug testing and physical exam
- Local candidates preferred; no relocation assistance.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.
- Organization: 113 AAI
Apply on company website