Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Summary: We are seeking a motivated mid-level geologist, environmental scientist, or engineer to assist in growing Tetra Tech's Texas environmental business. Applicants must be highly motivated, work well in a professional and team-oriented environment. Applicants must also have the ability to manage a heavy workload, travel as needed, possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and demonstrate strong writing skills. Proficiency with MS Office applications is a requirement.
- The creation of reports for various types of investigations, including environmental site assessments and remediation projects.
- Manage project tasks and financials, and lead junior staff during projects.
- The preparation of charts, boring logs, and cross-sections depicting subsurface conditions.
- Develop proposals including scopes of work and budgetary estimates.
- Fieldwork will include but is not limited to directing the installation of soil borings and groundwater monitoring wells, groundwater/soil sampling, site inspections, and subcontractor oversight.
- BS degree or equivalent in any of the multi-disciplined environmental sciences, engineering, or geologic sciences required.
- Zero to four years' experience in the environmental industry or related environmental consulting experience.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required, ArcGIS experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Previous experience or education with site investigations, remediation, sampling, and knowledge of TCEQ and/or RRC programs is beneficial.
- Highly motivated, customer-focused, and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to drive and pass a motor vehicle records check.
About Tetra Tech:
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech offers the following optional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long & Short-Term Disability, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending. Financial Benefits: Group Term Life, Optional Group Term Life Insurance, Business Travel Accident Insurance, Health Savings Account, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Time Off with Pay, Employee Assistance Program, Adoption Assistance, Leaves of Absence.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 212 OGA
Apply on company website